Re: [OM] Bellows macro lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Bellows macro lenses
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 08:56:09 +0800
It depends on the time you can spend to "locate" and shoot. For
stationary objects it is much easier to shoot at higher mag like 3-5x
and I would prefer a tripod in such case, but I had great difficulty
even at 2x (with the 80/4+close up filter) to frame on a hanging small
spider since you are dealing with focusing (with your moving body) and
positioning, it is not a easy job.

C.H.Ling