Re: [OM] Olympus shift lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus shift lens
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 17:22:03 +1100
>are part of the equation. But you know that. The point is that you
>really don't need to mortgage the house for an 8 x 10 model. Unless, of
>course,  you are so far around the bend already that there is nothing
>else that will do. There are a few of those out there. Poor things. God
>bless em.

>les clark / edgewater, nj / usa

I was thinking more of the cost of consumeables - what does 8x10" tranny
film cost per exposure. AA didn't develop the Zone System for nothing - who
could afford to bracket?
There's a nice 8x10 pinhole cam available locally though - that I could afford!
I've seen the Wisner home site - must go lie down now.
AndrewF