RE: [OM] Olympus shift lens

Subject: RE: [OM] Olympus shift lens
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 10:03:18 -0800
Hi Adi,

Neither difficult to find, nor especially expensive. My understanding (and
I'm sure others will clarify if necessary) is that the Olympus shift lenses
are enough better than the Nikon, for example, that many convert them to
Nikon mount.

The 24 shift is still available new (expensive) and of course, used (fairly
expensive). the 35 shift is, I think, only available used, but great
examples can sometimes be had quite inexpensively. I paid only 303USD for
mine, in mint condition, via e(vil)bay auction.

---
Scott Gomez