RE: [OM] Advising students

Subject: RE: [OM] Advising students
From: Sherman Chan <schan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 11:08:53 -0500
If she's got any sort of pro potential, I'd have to say go with Nikon simply
because of the availability of rentals, and the huge amount of glass
available used.  It's analagous to being proficient with Windows programming
if you want to make a living as a programmer.

http://www.beancotton.com
Peach Orchard, MO