[OM] OM Insurance

Subject: [OM] OM Insurance
From: Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:47:02 +1100 (EST)
Hi pples!

As I continue to value my OM and Zuiko gear, I have decided if I were to lose
it ALL and it weren't insured - I would have deep regret.

I have talked to people about it, but I havnt been given a straight out answer.
I would be a fool not to insure my gear......., wouldnt I. The bodies are a
deal, but the lenses - OUCH.

Well, you can get second hand OM's and lenses insured cant you?

As I live in OZ, the policy's regarding second hand photographic equipment may
well be different from those in the US.

Is there anyone that can help me on this? Especially if there are any OZ
listers on that have some reasonable knowledge about this topic.

Damon Wood
Dip. Technology (Applied Science)
Advanced Manufacturing Technology Centre (AMTC)
Sustainable Development (BSc)
Undergraduate Student
Murdoch University
Secretary M.C.C. WASTCA