Re: [OM] An off-the-wall idea

Subject: Re: [OM] An off-the-wall idea
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 20:20:21 -0800 (PST)
That would be an awesome idea, but it would be a pipe
dream unless we had Bill Gates in disguise on the
list. I am pretty sure Olympus Optical Co. would be
asking for <1,000,000 dollars and would insist on
quality control or something. HOWEVER, if Olympus ever
dropped the OM line they might be willing to sell for
la lot less. As long as Olympus continues to sell the
OM system as new the price would be exorbitant. In any
case to start this up it would definitely take <10,000
to start production in any real volume.

Mark Lloyd