Re: [OM] Leonids-Joshua Tree

Subject: Re: [OM] Leonids-Joshua Tree
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 10:32:43 -0700
On 24 Nov 2001, at 14:25, Acer/Siddiq wrote:

> LMAO! I can imagine, 50 yrs down the line, Jr versions of the
> listmembers... "my dad has more zuikos than your dad..."

And then there will be the one "Jr version" that will always say, "My dad
never bought Zuikos because several collectors always perpetuated the
myth that they were more valuable than third-party lenses which, of
course, helped drive the price up and keep it there.  So *my* dad was
sensible and bought third-party lenses."

Regards,

Chris