[OM] Leonids-Joshua Tree

Subject: [OM] Leonids-Joshua Tree
From: "W.Xato" <xato0@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 00:43:16 -0800 (PST)
I went to Joshua Tree NP last weekend and finally had
the film processed. The Zuiko 24/2 shots were fuzzy,
maybe not focused correctly. Attached is a URL for a
16mm shot. Actually you can see 5 meteors on this shot
but only one is visible at 800x570 dimensions. This
was taken wide open at f3.5 with Fuji 800 film for
about 5 minutes.
http://members.aol.com:/wkato/images/leon800.jpg

In 2099, I am going to ask the group to borrow all of
their OM-1 cameras all with 50.1.4 lens set in a large
overlapping array on a equatorial drive. Could I
borrow maybe 18?? I have two. That way I could gather
enough light and cover the whole sky at the same time.

Warren