Re: [OM] Rangefinder? [OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] Rangefinder? [OT]
From: Charles Sdunek <charles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 22:20:14 -0500
Cc: afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
At 11:53 AM 11/25/01 +1100, you wrote:

>I have a Yashica Electro 35 GSN .  It's an aperture priority camera and has
>a pretty bright viewfinder.  I often take it with me to places I dont wish
>to endanger my beloved OMs.  The only thing I find I dont like about the
>rangefinder  is when it is necessary to focus on a moving object.  The
>other day I was trying to get a shot of  a horse running towards me through
>the mud.  Perhaps this is just because I am out of practice, but I found it
>next to impossible.  If I could have planned the shot, I could have focused
>ahead and snapped the picture at that point.  With the SLR, I find it much
>easier to focus in such a situation.
>
>Chuck

A case of horses for courses? :)
Got a couple of these - what are you using for batteries?
AndrewF

It's out in the truck right now. I'll take a look tomorrow and let you know. I got the battery from "complete battery source". It's a commercial battery of the right size and voltage.

Here is link to their website.
http://www.completebatterysource.com

I dont recall the price, seems like about 10 dollars american. I'll get you the number so you can order from them.

Chuck
.

Visit us on the web: http://www.angelfire.com/mi/fenriz