Re: [OM] Rangefinder? [OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] Rangefinder? [OT]
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 14:11:47 -0800
The quality of the rangefinde has a lot to do with it. A lot of the fixed lens
rangefinders are dim, and do not have the necesary contrast needed to be focused
easily. Many of the better interchangeable lens rangefinders (Leica, Contax,
Nikon, Canon, ect) have brighter finders and higher contrast, making focusing
much
easier.

That being said, it is a bit different than the SLR so practice helps as well!
:)

Jim Couch