RE: [OM] bad feedback = low price

Subject: RE: [OM] bad feedback = low price
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 13:26:21 -0500
Now if you want to get serious about this, you need to visit a local barbecued wings establishment near my house. They already cater to a classic car club who may help you devise schemes to devoid Larry of his cars too. :-)

Gregg

At 11:22 PM 21/11/2001 -0600, Chip Stratton (in response to Larry) wrote:

>> Instead of being pointed out as bad news, maybe others can begin to
>> afford this lens.
>>
>> Larry
>>

>I think this was pointed out as good news, not bad news.
>
>The only bad news is that this lens would have been affordable to Larry, an
>occurrence that the cabal of OM moguls all strive hard to prevent.

Indeed, the Cabal of OM Moguls (we meet the first Thursday of every month down at the local community hall, 7:30 P.M.; Room 215; coffee and tea provided, but you must bring your own snacks) is even now in furious all-night closed-door working sessions to determine ever more nefarious ways to deny Larry his fundamental right to own expensive and/or rare glass and software for a mere pittance.

Garth