[OM] TOPE voting progress: final call for votes

Subject: [OM] TOPE voting progress: final call for votes
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 10:04:25 +0100
Hi guys,

Good, 2 more sets of votes have been sent to me, and two more people wanted
to have the list of themes to vote on.

I'd like to set a voting deadline: the voting will close tomorrow (i.e.
Friday, November 23rd) at noon (CET), this means that most of you will need
to get your votes to me today, if you wish to vote.

Hopefully tomorrow I can already inform you guys then of what the new set of
themes will be.

Cheers!
Olafo