RE: [OM] TOPE voting progress

Subject: RE: [OM] TOPE voting progress
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 16:47:43 +0100
Hi,

An update on the TOPE voting process; so far I've received 19 sets of votes
in total, these are from:

Scott Gomez
Ralf Loi
Hans van Veluwen
Gary Edwards
Tris Schuler
Jim Couch
Jarno Verhoeven
Clendon Gibson
Walt Wayman
Eric Pederson
David Matteson
Mike Veglia
Ian Nichols
Alan Krantz
Jerry Smith
Bill Barber
Henrik Dahl
Chris O'Neill
Olaf Greve :)

Thanks to those people for having taken the time to vote, and if someone has
sent in votes, and their name is not mentioned here, please let me know.

So far some definitive patterns are being established, with some themes
being very popular, and with some others receiving 0 votes. You still hvae
until this Friday for getting your votes to me, so if you haven't done so
yet, and still want to do so, go for it! :)

Good, let's conclude with a rather lame slogan "Democracy for better TOPEs"
:) Indeed: the more people vote, the more democratically the themes are
picked.

Cheers!
Olafo