[OM] TOPE 7: an update after all :)

Subject: [OM] TOPE 7: an update after all :)
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:51:50 +0100
Hi guys,

It turns out I did make a TOPE 7 update after all: Marc Simon had asked for
permission to change the picture in his submission for a different (slightly
more cropped) version of it. I had granted him permission, so the update has
now been made.

If you want to check out the new version (which IMO works better than the
previous one), you can see it at:
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/

Then, while on the TOPE topic: I have received further complaints about the
offensive comments that have been left on the site, please keep in mind that
as soon as the time is there, these comments will be dealt with properly,
please be a bit more patient :)

Finally: keep in mind that ya all still have until this Friday (November
23rd) to vote for the next TOPE themes. If you have somehow missed my
messages about this, please ask me off-list, and I'll send them to you.

Cheers!
Olafo