Re: [OM] Digital Camera that takes OM lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Camera that takes OM lenses
From: "Donald MacDonald" <Donald.MacDonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 23:13:36 -0000
Hans asked:
<snip>
Let me hear the top ten reasons why you would *not* buy a digital OM if
Olympus ever releases it.
<snip>

Well I suppose all ten are electrical in nature, e.g. batteries, shooting
without batteries, etc.

Until they come up with a didge with the potential of 35mm film and that
doesn't use electricity (8>0)
they'll have to prise my OM1n from my cold, dead fingers....;-)

Oh, and it'll have to be cheap. Like me.

Donald.

P.S. Leonids? Huh. Ten tenths here, of course...

Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
www.bigmac1st.freeserve.co.uk