Re: [OM] G20 Summit in Ottawa

Subject: Re: [OM] G20 Summit in Ottawa
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 21:26:06 +0000
Cc: "Bruce Hamm" <bhamm@xxxxxxxx>
Good war story Bruce!  Take care yourself I suggest ;-).

I reckon that the purist street photog would have taken an OM1 or 2 with 35/2.8 or 40/2 (if you're feeling lucky). I am surprised that you took a fully auto camera with an electric winder :>).

I hope that you did indeed get some decent shots.

Chris