RE: [OM] OM4T for sale locally

Subject: RE: [OM] OM4T for sale locally
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 23:55:58 -0500
The camera is champagne and I forgot to mention that it was recently
CLA'd by Olympus and has a 1 year warranty on it as well.  I had to put
it back into the show case since it kept whispering to me - "take me
home.....!"

It really is a clean looking camera - not even a hint of brassing or any
marks next to the strap rings.

Jim C.