[OM] xmas exchange - last minute chance!

Subject: [OM] xmas exchange - last minute chance!
From: "gries" <gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 11:21:03 -0600
My apologies for writing this after the addresses have gone out, but it
seems that I may have left someone off of the xmas exchange list!  If
there are any other persons out there who would be interested, please
contact me OFF LIST!  To preserve anonymity, I will keep the other
members identity secret, but I can say that it would be worth it! ;)

Also, if you do respond on list, then I won't be able to add you since
he may be watching, and it would destroy the surprise for him!

Thanks, and be sure to contact me at: gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx