Re: [OM] Lenoid Meteor Storm/Shower pic

Subject: Re: [OM] Lenoid Meteor Storm/Shower pic
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 23:49:08 EST
In a message dated 11/18/01 8:41:28 PM Pacific Standard Time, chris@xxxxxxxxx
writes:

> P.S.  How was the weather in your neck of the woods, Rich?  Too
>  cloudy/rainy for star watching, or did you wuss out on us?!?!  :-)

I wussed out... it was nice out, especially for this time of year (CLEAR
skies!!), but there is so much light pollution down here in the Puget Sound
low country compared to up in the mountains that you're getting a treat to
make out the Milky Way and major constellations on a given night.  Next time,
I want to plan a trip to the mountains, with tent, sleeping bag, and ah,
Kahlua 'n coffee.

Rich (cloudy again already tonite)