Re: [OM] Speaking of Holiday Trips....

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of Holiday Trips....
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 07:17:31 EST
You will not want for beautiful scenic places to use your cameras.  You may
have trouble getting to LA in time if you try to photograph all their is see.
 One of my interest happens to be antique automobiles and if you have any
interest in the same you will be passing by or near several of the best this
country has to offer.  Just north of LA is the Netthercut (spelling ?)
collection which is free to the public, however you will want to call ahead
and make reservation for the museum tour.  These people own Merle Norman
cosmetics.  It is one of the primer collections in the world.  If you have
trouble tracking this one down, contact me off list as I have their phone
number and address at the office.  The second one is The National Car Museum
in Reno, Nevada.  A wonderful museum that happens to have cars as its focus.
While in LA there in the Peterson Car Museum which is really nice, however
IMHO the third string player on this team.  Enjoy your trip.  Bill Barber