Re: [OM] Digital Camera that takes OM lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Camera that takes OM lenses
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 12:32:00 -0500
Of course, you have to remember that the lenses don't have the same coverage
as on the 35mm camera. The effective focal length is about 1.5x the marked
fl. This is great if you want longer lenses, but tough if you want ultra
wides, since you now need to buy ultra ultra expensive ultra ultra wide lens
for the coverage.