Re: [OM] ANOTHER FAVOR

Subject: Re: [OM] ANOTHER FAVOR
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 13:47:28 -0700
At 02:19 PM 16/11/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>Netscape users can't take a joke, can they :)
>
>I was just kidding!  Right or wrong, I find it convenient that IE accepts
>it.

Well, again not to quibble (heh heh heh...), but I don't use Netscape, except
when checking stuff like gries' site (I use several browsers whenever someone
asks me to give their site a once-over).  Reduces misunderstanding about
"what's wrong."

I use Mozilla (as do all the Anointed Ones).

Garth

P.S.: It was somebody obscure who said "Convenience is the penultimate refuge
of the scoundrel."

(For "somebody obscure" read "me." :-)