Re: [OM] [Olympus Spam - eat, don't delete]: www.e-sif.net! -> free eSI

Subject: Re: [OM] [Olympus Spam - eat, don't delete]: www.e-sif.net! -> free eSIF CD lottery!
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 22:51:37 +0100
Yes dear Zuiks and Zuikettes, OM-lovers :-) all over the world,

the random number generator that I wrote has picked three numbers to give me
the three winners of the free eSIF On CD lottery. The numbers were 13, 10
and 14 and they correspond to:

- Mike Stephens
- Brian Huber
- Olaf Greve

I've contacted the lucky winners privately for shipping info.

*** Brian, please contact me again since my email to you bounced! ***
I obviously need your address.

Not a winner? You know where to get the CD;
I've just heard that Santa's email address is santa.claus@xxxxxxxxx ;)

Hans van Veluwen
The Unofficial Olympus OM Sales Information File (eSIF)
http://www.e-sif.net

eSIF on CD Info Page
http://www.e-sif.net/om-sif/esif_cd.htm