[OM] Re: Acer ScanWit

Subject: [OM] Re: Acer ScanWit
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 14:30:04 +1300
Thanks Johnny,

I'll check it out. Anything reasonable or better from the USA is fine by me.

I've just ordered a whole bunch of rolls of KR64 from MidWest because the
stuff is not available here for love nor money, and I like Kodachrome for the
fine grain and long life. Mind you, I don't know how much longer I'll be
around.
;-), but I have good transparencies from 40 years ago, and Agfa
transparencies that mutated within 10 years. :-<<

Brian