[OM] [Olympus Spam - eat, don't delete]: www.e-sif.net! -> free eSIF CD

Subject: [OM] [Olympus Spam - eat, don't delete]: www.e-sif.net! -> free eSIF CD lottery!
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 00:20:59 +0100
Cc: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Yes dear Zuiks and Zuikettes, OM-lovers :-) all over the world,

from now on the address www.e-sif.net is fully functional as an alternative,
easy-to remember Ulympus Reflex Locator (URL) for The Unofficial Olympus OM
Sales Information File (e-SIF).

The site is still hosted on taiga.ca, but all addresses starting with
http://www.taiga.ca/~esif/ will now also work when you replace that part
with www.e-sif.net.

The domain was a gift from Olaf because I shot his wedding earlier this
year:
http://www.e-sif.net/portfolio/olafswedding/olafswedding.html

To celebrate, I'm giving away *three* copies of the eSIF on CD, worth $20
(USD) each, for free! For those of you not familiar with this Mass Zuik
Database (been away on holidays to Mars for the last couple of years?), here
is the e-SIF On CD Info Page: http://www.e-sif.net/om-sif/esif_cd.htm

Are you interested in a *free* copy of the eSIF On CD? Of course you are! To
participate in the contest, just send a mail to
hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx?subject=Free_eSIF_On_CD_Contest

Which means that
- The message must be sent to me, not to the Olympus OM Mailing List to
qualify,
- so just replying to the [OM] message leaves you without chance
- The subject should be Free_eSIF_On_CD_Contest

additionaly:
- Only *one* Submission / Zuik is allowed; breaking this rule means
disqualification.
- Put your full name in the message body, but *not* your physical/home
address.

***Optionally*** you can put in the message body the Top 10 Reasons why you
*don't* want to stop being Zuikoholic. While neither the presence or
originality of these submissions will influence your chance on winning the
CD, they might bring you Eternal Fame in the Hall Of Zuikoholism because
they (or the funniest) will be published (anonymously) on the eSIF!

- The three lucky winners will be drawn @ random next week wednesday
- after 20.00 CET which is the closing time of the contest.
- I will contact the lucky three for the address where the free eSIF On CD
- will be shipped to.

Finally, here are some urls you may want to bookmark as a safeguard for
Emerging Zuikoholic Attacks:

The e-SIF starting/welcome/logo page:
www.e-sif.net

The e-SIF index page to the System Groups:
http://www.e-sif.net/om-sif.htm

The e-SIF main index page to the System Units:
http://www.e-sif.net/om-sif/mainindex.htm

The e-SIF iS/L Page:
http://www.e-sif.net/om-sif/is-series/is-series.htm

The e-SIF Olympus Camera History Page:
http://www.e-sif.net/om-sif/camhistory/camhistory.htm

Hans van Veluwen
The Unofficial Olympus OM Sales Information File (e-SIF)