Re: [OM] worth the wait.... hopefully!

Subject: Re: [OM] worth the wait.... hopefully!
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 12:42:42 -0800

Those are nice shots. Take me back a ways, too. I can almost feel that old chill in the air. <g>

Where do you live, Bob? Illinois or Wisconsin side?

Tris

Well, now that I have the trick down (I think), here is a page that you
technophiles might enjoy.  The shots were taken earlier this year at an
ice boating race in Lake Geneva Wisconsin.  Sadly, the photographs don't
even do it justice....

http://www.nothingrhymeswithorange.com/gries/Asides/Ice/Ice.htm