RE: [OM] the moment of truth.

Subject: RE: [OM] the moment of truth.
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 06:30:26 -0800 (PST)
Uh oh. I still get the 403 message for the page you
put up. when I go to the commercial protfolio itself
and go to TX DOT I can call the page up but the image
doesn't load its like its stalled in mid loading. Same
with the other sub pages. The commercial main page
loads with its slide show just fine though. I think
you might have missed the end of the link.

http://www.nothingrhymeswithorange.com/gries/Portfolio/Commercial/TXDOT/TXDOT.htm

this page loads

http://www.nothingrhymeswithorange.com/gries/Portfolio/Commercial/TXDOT/

this page is forbidden