RE: [OM] the moment of truth.

Subject: RE: [OM] the moment of truth.
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 09:32:23 -0700
> Geez.  If there are any .html wizards out there, I would be
> glad to take some advice on how to get it working...

 Well, the file: links are still in there, and (at a guess) Shockwave does a
really bad job of noticing that it can't find the S: drive on my PC. If you
point it at normal images, it'll come up with the 'no such thing' link, but
it seems that Flash on local hard drives just never shows up and stalls

 -- dan