RE: [OM] the moment of truth.

Subject: RE: [OM] the moment of truth.
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 06:11:50 -0800 (PST)
ahh got it. Nice looking site. The pages load fine for
me altohugh there is some thrashing on my hard drive.
Slideshow is nice, couplea broken links on it. IE v5.5
works for me. The show is a bit fast though, im on an
ethernet and the images are here and gone in a few
seconds. You might want to put a thumbnail gallery as
well as the slideshow. I was able to recognize the
ones taken with the shift and the fisheye immediatley
:) Some had way too much white though from data loss
in the compression. The shots in Chicago were
spectacular

Mark Lloyd