Re: [OM] Fuji Sensia?

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji Sensia?
From: John Pendley <jpendley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 17:16:32 -0500
A nice piece of deduction; I wonder if it's right. I reread the paragraph in Peterson's that I mentioned earlier. It says that Sensia II was the consumer version, not of Provia 400 F, but of Provia 400, just as you state, Andrew. I'm going to try Astia, which Skip likes, but I'd still like to know if there's a consumer version of Provia F. Ten bucks a roll (+-) is steep.
JP