Re: [OM] Fuji Sensia?

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji Sensia?
From: John Pendley <jpendley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:15:57 -0500
Thanks for the straight scoop, Dean. Barry helped, too. Now I'll have to read up on Astia. I really like Provia F; there's no consumer version of it?

JP

At 11:31 AM 11/13/2001 -0600, you wrote:
My not so official understanding is that the *original* Sensia (not Sensia II) was the same emulsion as Provia. Sensia II is supposed to be the consumer form of Astia. If I'm wrong, please correct me.