Re: [OM] Acer ScanWit

Subject: Re: [OM] Acer ScanWit
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 08:57:02 +0800
Yes, the power adapter and electronics device is going to have
universal voltage for logistic reasons. Our electronic ballast (for
fluorescent tube) is also going "universal", it can accept 120 and
277V. Looking at another post about UL issue, seems that some of the
US guys even don't know they have 277V in the lighting supply.

C.H.Ling