[OM] Need some advice also 24 shift almost FS

Subject: [OM] Need some advice also 24 shift almost FS
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 20:41:16 -0800 (PST)
Well I have taken a couple of rolls with the used 24
shift and they have turned out pretty well, but I
haven't really 'tested' the lens and if the weather is
even semi good I'll do that tommorrow. I'll use one of
the most angular and yet very betailed buildings
around, the Rochester Psychiatric Center, for my tests
and take pictures on fuji Reala 100 at all the
different apetures on both my lenses. If things turn
out as I expect them to I will be offering the lens
for $1025 USD since in the previous pictures I could
find no difference in quality between my used and new
lenses. I'll put up the details when I offer the lens
for sale.

This brings me to my next point. I would like to know
what I should try to get with the money I get from the
sale. I will be putting it back into an OM purchase
and I've narrowed the field down to two lenses. The
first is the 90mm Macro which I would probably buy new
from B&H since its virtually impossible to find used
and I'd like the 2 yr warranty I'd get by buying new
on a gold card (warranty gets extended a year if I buy
it on this card) The other lens is the 35-80/2.8 which
they are selling for 1035 at KEH in LN- condition. I
woudl just like th opinions of the list on these
lenses or if there is another lens/lenses I should
consider. Thank you.

Mark Lloyd