Re: [OM] Beattie Out of Business? NOT TRUE .. READ BELOW

Subject: Re: [OM] Beattie Out of Business? NOT TRUE .. READ BELOW
From: "Steve Smith" <traumaguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 20:52:02 -0800
In regurads to Beattie Intenscreen going out of bussiness, this is UNTRUE..
I contacted the company that makes the Beattie Interscreen which is Fresnel
Optics. I spoke with Carrie Baubie who explained what is going on and I
would like to pass this information on to all of my OLYMPUS Zuikoholics.
First, the Beattie Intenscreen are manufactured  and sold by Fresnel Optics
Inc. in Rochester, NY. Fresnel Optics bought the Intenscreen business about
5 years ago form a company called Beattie Systems located in Tennessee who
were the orginal manufactures of this product. Therefore , it is Beattie
Systems located in Tennessee that is going out of business NOT Fresnel
Optics. There are presently and will be in the future manufaturing the
Beattie Intenscreen. You can contact them at 1 888 373-7635 or there web
site www.Intenscreen.com  If you call or write please let them know that you
recieved  the info from you olympus friend Steve Smith...Take care everyone
. Warm Reguards Steve....