RE: [OM] Wyoming Trip

Subject: RE: [OM] Wyoming Trip
From: "John Cwiklinski" <johncw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 11:15:10 -0800
jnm wrote:

>>This particular sign is the only one left as far as I know. The Stinker
name was removed...<<

Unfortunately, not. There are a few "Stinker" gas stations in Idaho and
yes the locals make sure the back of the billboard is very conspicuous.
Needless to say, Yellowstone and Grand Teton NP's are unbelievable. Each
quadrant of the park represents a different, spectacular view. I went in
April, 1988 (before the fire) and in September 1991 [after the fire (and
lots of other times since)]. Even the torched park had a eerie beauty to
it. Used my OM-10! Highly recommended trip, especially out-of-season.

Also recommended: Snowmobiling through Yellowstone and Grand Tetons in
January/February. Cold as hell, but great photos, especially rare black
swans.
Another 0.02 USD