Re: [OM] Macro 20mm Lens for Bellows

Subject: Re: [OM] Macro 20mm Lens for Bellows
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hans@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 10:18:24 +0100
:  Can someone explain again why it's better to use a macro 20mm lens than
: just a normal 20mm lens? (other than that there's no such thing, of
course)
: I've got some macro shots taken at about 7x magnification I took by using
: 28mm lens on bellows, and they look pretty reasonable -- at least enough
so
: that I can't tell if the lack of image quality is my fault for not
focussing
: right or the lens..

Macro lenses are corrected for flatness of field at close focus and have
higher resolution.

hnz