Re: [OM] Macro 20mm Lens for Bellows

Subject: Re: [OM] Macro 20mm Lens for Bellows
From: "Andrew Dacey" <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 20:37:27 -0400
I believe the 20mm and 38mm macro lenses are designed as reversed wide angle
lenses. So instead of making a very large area small, they make a very small
area large. Probably also corrected for high magnification/close focus use
(as opposed to further distances and infinity).

----
Andrew "frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tildefrugal.net/