Re: [OM] Re: 35-70/ 3.6

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: 35-70/ 3.6
From: "Ralf Loi" <ralf_loi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 11:42:29 +0100
<<
My newly acquired lens arrived today.  Wow  is that a hunk of glass!  All
MC
green inside and in really great condition.  Only thing wrong:  I don't
have
a proper lens shade for it.  The one I have for my 35-70/4 doesn't work on
the 3.6.  So, anybody know where such a shade might be found?  I would be
greatful for any help.

I had the same problem, but I was lucky to find the dedicated shade on a
photo fair some weeks ago.
It was in the middle of a mountain of other shades, lens/body caps: but
it's shape is very easy to recognize
so I saw it almost immediately and for 10$ it became mine! By the way, I
found also a LN eyecup 1.

Ralf Loi