[OM] Acer Scanwit and Roger's photos

Subject: [OM] Acer Scanwit and Roger's photos
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 23:44:54 +1300
Don't be so glum, Gary.

Your photos are also great.

Re:>Roger,
>You have made me sad.  I have been to Volcan Arenal - climbed most of the
>way up, at least past the treeline - but my pictures pale in comparison to
yours.  Well done, awesome shots, and a fine essay with them.  Thanks.
Gary Edwards
people, places, flight at http://members.home.com/garyetx/
re:
The web's not really ideal for demonstrating sharpness, but you can see
some of my shots that have been scanned on the Scanwit at
>http://www.worldtraveller.f9.co.uk/photo .
>Roger"

I just feel like giving up - but then I'm too old to start something else so I
must take heart and try better.

Absolutely marvellous Roger. A few months back I borrowed a friends
Microtek, and the results are nothing at all as good as yours. But I suspect
that you had better material to start with than me. Photos I mean, not
subject.

Your city shots are absolutely stunning too.
Brian