Re: [OM] E-10

Subject: Re: [OM] E-10
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 18:10:13 -0500
Some dealers will even try to sell below net to get you to buy.  I wonder
what the catch will be?  Make sure you get the IR Remote, the shade, lens
cap, lithium ion batteries, strap, 16m SmartMedia, USB cable, video cable,
instruction books, software and the box.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000