Re: [OM] E-10

Subject: Re: [OM] E-10
From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 15:46:32 -0600
On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 03:22:48PM -0600, Tom Scales wrote:
> At $1219 I'm struggling.
> Still a lot of money (Yes, even for me Larry :))
> What to do.
> Thoughts?

Give in. You know you're going to eventually, anyway. Remember how good it
felt in your hands? :-) After taking a thousand or so pictures with mine,
it's getting to be as natural as the OM-4 in my hands...

Don't forget at least two sets of NiMH batteries, and some extra memory. I'm
keeping a 128 MB CompactFlash and a 32 MB SmartMedia in mine, and can store
about 200 pictures in HQ mode (factory default, 2240x1680 resolution, 8:1
compression ratio). It's nice not to have to change film in the middle of a
shoot.

I'm happy with mine at $1600...$1219 is even nicer.