[OM] Need information about MD 1

Subject: [OM] Need information about MD 1
From: nrky@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 23:51:40 -0600
Hi All,

Still here mostly in lurk mode, tho I've posted about the Xmas Xchange a
few times
lately...Anybody know if "for sure" the remote plug on the MD units are
wired the same
as the winders (John?) or failing that, does someone have a url for the
schematic?

I just want to make sure the detector will kick an MD unit -- I know it
does Winder(X)'s,
and I'm 95ure that the MD's are wired the same (the plug shorts the
jack, and the
unit fires)  I'm not worried about the difference in working voltages of
the MD's vs. the
Winders, but do want to make sure the MD's fire off of a short and not an
open (seen it
happen in guitar footswitches)

BTW Scott, nice page!

Bill  >; P
"Life unfolds on a great sheet called Time (film)*,
and once finished (developed)* is gone(here)* forever..."
*provided ya have a good archival system in place.