RE: [OM] Need information about MD 1

Subject: RE: [OM] Need information about MD 1
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 11:02:15 -0800
Hi Mike,

Listmember Bill Brooks (are you still around, Bill?) offered a "lightning
detector" circuit board (as well as parts list and instructions) that was
designed to trigger the shutter automatically to get lightning photos. It
could also double as an infrared remote shutter release by using it in
conjunction with virtually any IR remote for a TV, stereo... whatever. Some
of us built them. For more details, see my page here:

http://petroglyph.crestline.ca.us/Olympus/ld.htm

---
Scott Gomez