Re: [OM] E-10 vs. E-20

Subject: Re: [OM] E-10 vs. E-20
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 16:44:58 -0600
Yeah, that's my problem. Photokina 2002 is supposed to see the Olympus
interchangeable lens SLR.  Do I wait or jump for an E-20 ($1999) or E-10
($1499).

The Nikon D1X, at 5 megapixels, is way cool, but at $5000+, I'm not biting.

I just want an E-?0.  Don't need it, just want it.

Maybe I'll hold off.  February is awfully close.

Tom