RE: [OM] Re:(ot) coffee

Subject: RE: [OM] Re:(ot) coffee
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 22:38:32 -0800
US Navy ship-board coffee is the real deal. Makes everything else look like
some anemic slop. The stuff is brewed to not slop over the rim of a full mug
when walking with it down a pitching, rolling deck. As to tea, I grew up on
tea made by a Scottish grandmother. I agree with your assessment of the way
most Americans make it.

---
Scott Gomez