Re: [OM] Zuiko 85-250 experiences requested

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 85-250 experiences requested
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 13:47:33 +0800
Yes! I have to agree with you, I know Greg for some time and also his
works since he start his web site. His photos are really great. If my
memory serve I think we had also discussed about the 85-250 before he
decided to get one.

See, anyone still have question on the optical quality of Zuiko? Are
we wasting our time in using something that is well below the current
standard? Although the small size computer image can't shown all but
you should trust such photos owner will not use lenses that are
substandard :-)

C.H.Ling