Re: [OM] Zuiko 85-250 experiences requested

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 85-250 experiences requested
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 13:58:50 +0800
Yes, the 85-250 is a very good lens, with high contrast and low
distortion. At 85mm there is slight barrel distortion and at 250mm
there is very slight pincushion distortion. The resolution is
certainly not as good as the 180/2.8 or 35-70/3.6 (at 70mm end), but
fine enough for most purpose.

I have to add one point, my 85-250 does not change focus in the whole
zoom range. I think a good calibrated 85-250 will not have such
problem.

C.H.Ling