Re: [OM] Lens sharpness

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens sharpness
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 02:35:50 -0700
My sense is that the Zuiko prime lens are very very good, and being prime lens, they probably won't get much better, if at all. The zooms, though, while the Zuikos have advantages such as light weight, by and large, they won't be as good (except for fabled 35-80, if it is a 28-80 or 24-80, I'd buy one..)