Re: [OM] n*k*n Coolscan rant (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] n*k*n Coolscan rant (OT)
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 18:40:48 -0500
That's what the tech rep told me - and they don't have drivers to offer,
though they used to.  Pulled them because they didn't work, he said.  I know
it doesn't work on my machine.

I've now got the latest version of VueScan up and running and it is working
better.  However, I'm beginning to suspect that the problems I'm having are
with the negatives.  They look pretty hard, maybe significantly
overdeveloped.

Gary