Re: [OM] Just got OM-1n back from John H :)

Subject: Re: [OM] Just got OM-1n back from John H :)
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 21:45:04 -0500
This is a pretty good description of the onset of the disease, and where
it ends up. Tell him the truth Bill - there is no known treatment that
is effective, and the disease is progressive...

A year and a half ago I owned a single OM-1 Body and three Zuiko lenses
that I'd been happy with since the late 70's. I happened to look at e*ay
and notice a black OM-2n body in nice condition. I bid $130 on it
thinking I'd never get it. I did, and shortly thereafter discovered this
list. The buying hasn't stopped since...

Mark, don't let Bill try to fool you. No one on this list will help you
kick this illness. Enablers, every last one of them.

:-)

--
Jim